Boo! It's a "New" Finish it Friday Project


So, after much debating and deliberating, I decided to work on this mini album as my latest Finish it Friday project.  This is the mini album that goes inside a Photo Frame Memory Box.  The box has been finished for over a year.  The album?  Unfinished.  But I started working on it today! I got the inside cover section done and the first page with the flaps.  I also did a video as I worked on it so you can see how I did it.  I will be doing a video each week and sharing it with my Finish it Friday blog post.  The main reason I'm doing this is so that  those who are taking my class at Flossie Scrapper on May 30th can see how I decorate one of these for a Halloween theme.


If you like this project and would like to make a Photo Frame Memory Box and album, you can purchase the tutorial from Paper Phenomenon (search for Photo Frame Keepsake Box)  OR if you live in North Texas you can sign up for the May 30th class at Flossie Scrapper.   I'm teaching it with a license from Paper Phenomenon and we still have a few openings.  I'm cutting out kits now, so the sooner you sign up the better!

This got posted late as I didn't get to work on the pages until this afternoon and then we decided to drive to Granbury for dinner at Babe's.  The fried chicken was delicious! I started uploading the video when we got home but it took a couple of hours.  Anyway, that's it for this Friday!  Not sure if I'll be blogging on Sunday or not but for sure check back Monday for my Cards in Envy challenge card!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts