What's Happening?






Yes, you've seen these photos before but I'm sharing them again because I will be teaching classes on EACH of these projects this year!  I met with Vicky of Flossie Scrapper in Burleson, Texas last Saturday morning and we looked at the store calendar and have scheduled several class dates for the upcoming months!  I will be teaching all of these at the Flossie Scrapper store and you can register by calling the store at (817) 295-7100 or by clicking on events on the Flossie Scrapper Website.  Right now only the May 30th class is under  the events but the rest will be up as soon as Vicky finalizes the details and I get photos/videos to her. For those of you who couldn't do the May 30th class for the Photo Frame Memory Box and Mini Album, we've set up a REPEAT class day on Saturday, August 22nd.  I hope that date will work for those of you who wanted to take it and had other plans in May.

So, that's what's happening with me right now.  Plus I'm working on my May design team project for Flossie Scrapper and I'm cutting the class kits for the May 30th class.  There are still some openings for that class if you'd like to attend and the sooner you can register the better as it helps me to be sure I have enough kits cut and ready to go. Oh yes, I have a gift album to finish (almost done) and I need to decide on my next Finish it Friday project. And I have an idea for a new project. It's just in my head right now but I hope to work on it some soon! Busy, busy, busy but it's all good!

Popular Posts