Hey Dude! You're the Best! Cards in Envy Challenge


Here it is! Time for another challenge over on Cards in Envy!  This time we are looking for "Hey Dude" cards--masculine cards for the men in our lives!  With Father's Day coming up in June, I'm sure you need to make a card or two or more for the guys and you might as well enter them in to our challenge over on the Cards in Envy blog.

For my card, I headed to my stash and found the perfect papers!  I can't share the designer name as these were either 6x6 papers that were torn out of the pad OR they were 12x12 papers that I'd cut down to the 6x6 size.  I matted the different layers with black cardstock and added some silver metal eyelets to make it even more masculine.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp that I have in my stash as well.

The Cards in Envy challenge runs until Sunday, May 31st  and all cards entered into the challenge must be an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and flat enough to be mailed in an envy.  A lot of our designers and challenge participants over on Cards in Envy are Operation Write Home card makers.  There is some important news about Operation Write Home and it's "Finishing Strong" campaign.  I will be participating in the OWH Memorial Day Finishing Strong blog hop on Saturday, May 23rd and will share a card for that hop and more info about Operation Write Home and Finishing Strong.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts