Thanks (Throwback Thursday)


Wednesday somehow just slipped right past me.  The days get all wacky when we have a holiday, plus I've been busy organizing and prepping for my Photo Frame Memory Box & Album class this coming Saturday.  I think I now have the days straight in my head and since it is Thursday,  I'm sharing this card from last June for Throwback Thursday.  It's a thank you card that I created and here's what I had to say about it in the original post:
I love creating cards and projects with the color pink but I’m really liking this yellow/green/teal combination! I chose this Sunflower 2 digital image from Scribbles Designs, the sponsor for the sketch challenge over at Seems a Little Sketchy!  Of course, the flowers had to be yellow so I picked out these papers from my scrap stash to go with them and love how it turned out!  I colored the sunflowers with my Copic markers.

Tomorrow I hope to get a video uploaded for my current Finish it Friday project (Halloween Photo Frame Box Mini Album).  I'll confess that because of my back issues I did not work on the project last Friday nor will I be working on it this Friday, but I do have the next segment of decorating it recorded on video as I cheated and worked on it more the first week.  I figured I'd just get ahead a bit which works good since I haven't been able to do much crafting.

And now, an update on my back.  I'm much better.  Still not 100% but I have determined today that when I wear my Toms shoes that I have MORE or WORSE Pain.  I love Toms shoes but guess I'll be removing them from my closet.  I'm a bit sad as I have an almost new pair of red Toms, but I want my back and leg to get well, so out they go!  Anyone wear a size 10 and don't have back problems?  I'll give them to you.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts