Disney Album for Finish it Friday


Well here I am again with a few more pages in my Album #3 of the Disney Back to Basics Project.  Still not finished, but getting closer! Today I only had about an hour of spare time to work on this and was able to pattern and decorate another set of pages with all the flaps and inserts. I think I have about two more sets of pages to do before I can declare this one finished!








I know I'm late posting this but I have a good reason.  Well, actually several reasons! Ha, ha.

  1. I've been packing some of my crafty tools and supplies to go crop with a friend tomorrow.

  2. We left for dinner around 6:30 p.m. and just now got home at 10:00 p.m.  As we were driving to the Brazos Cafe about 20 minutes from here, we changed plans and drove to Stephenville to the Hard 8 for bar-b-que which is more like 45 minutes away or farther.

  3. I didn't work on these pages until around 5:00 p.m.

  4. I spent most of the day finishing up on an NSD mini album project/video that I hope to share in the morning.

I'm just happy I've got a bit of time before bed to post this and it still be Friday!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts