Hello Sunshine, Where Are You???


Rain. We've had lots and lots of rain.  It's good that we are having rain as most of our lakes around here were getting really low due to droughts in previous years but right now? We've had lots of rain and we need just a little sunshine for a few days to dry up some of the mud! For today's Throwback Thursday, I went back to August 2012 and this card that I made for a blog challenge.  It's a pretty simple little card but I thought the image and sentiment was appropriate for this week.

Here's what I said I used to create this card back in 2012:

Creation Details:

  • Papers from my scrap stash (trying to use some of that up!)

  • Little Miss Muffet Rubber Stamp ~ “Paprika”

  • Handwritten Notes Vol. 3 Acrylic Sentiment Stamp by Papertrey Ink

  • Yellow/Gold Dew Drops

  • Corner Chomper

  • Copic Markers

  • Airbrush Compressor

And because we've had a lot of rain this week, work has been slower for our construction business and I hope to stay upstairs most of the day cutting chipboard and cardstock for an upcoming class.  I would do a video that I need to get done but the phone keeps ringing. Someone needs to tell those salesmen that they are not going to get to talk to the owner and that I'm NOT going to listen to any robo-calls.  So annoying!

Today is hubby's birthday!  I plan on making him a cake this afternoon and then maybe we'll go out for dinner to celebrate!

Popular Posts