Happy National Scrapbook Day! Mini Album Tutorial


For sure, all over the USA and maybe all over the world; crafters are celebrating National Scrapbook Day. This "holiday" was originated years ago by Creative Memories and quickly spread to all scrapbooking enthusiasts.  Today there will be crops, classes, retreats and other events to celebrate our love for scrapbooking.  I, myself, will be cropping with a friend but I wanted to have my own NSD celebration here on my blog with my followers and subscribers.  So, I designed a little envelope mini album and tutorial for you.

I will also be having a give-a-way on my YouTube channel, so if you are not a subscriber, please click on the video and subscribe to my channel. I currently have 491 subscribers and when I reach 500 subscribers I will draw the name of one subscriber and send them this album!

Below are the links for Tutorial Video 1 & 2.  I'll post #3 tomorrow.

VIDEO #1

https://youtu.be/zK4ek8tecgU

VIDEO #2

https://youtu.be/-py_h2I5S4g

Have a wonderful NSD and Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts