What's Happening Wednesday { 500 Subscriber Winner + May Designer KitReveal}


Here's what I had on my desk this morning.  I've got several different things that I piled there and had to clean/move some of it so I could do a video.  On the left top is the current Photo Frame Memory Box and Mini album I'm working on so I can decorate it on camera.  I will be teaching the class on Saturday, May 30th and there are still some openings.  If you are interested, contact Vicky at Flossie Scrapper in Burleson, Texas.  The fee is $60 and includes lunch.  You will be making a blank black Photo Frame Box like this one and a blank black mini album to go inside the box.  Class participants get a link and password to my video so they can see how I decorated my Memory Box and Mini Album.  This project is designed by Kathy Orta Files of Paper Phenomenon and I'm teaching it with a license that I purchased from Kathy.

On the right top is the NSD Mini Album that I made and offered in a 500 YouTube Subscriber Giveaway.  I've reached 504 subscribers so I used Random.org this morning and picked a winner! Congratulations to Donna Turner of Tennessee!  I contacted her via YouTube message and she's already responded back with her mailing info, so that album will be in the mail to her tomorrow!

In front,the pile with my glasses on top, is my May Designer Kit from Flossie Scrapper.   Can't wait to start working on it this week and over the weekend.  So that's it for this Wednesday.  The office phone is fairly quiet today, which means...I'm sneaking away upstairs to the craft room to work on that Photo Frame Memory Box!!


Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts