It's Done! Back to Basics Disney Albums



Here it is! My Back to Basics Disney Project!  This is the box and inside the box are.....


...my three mini albums which are now 100% DONE!!  Yep, I'm done with this Finish it Friday project! Whoo Hoooo!!!!  I did the last pages in album #3 this morning.  Then I didn't get to put it on the blog because we needed to install a new water heater.  Hubby did the installation and I was the flash light holder/clean up crew.  Whew! It's now in, filled with water and heating up.  So maybe there is hope of us getting a shower by midnight. Trust me.  We need it!  Ha, Ha. Anyway, here are the photos of the pages I did today for album #3 of the Back to Basics project that I did in the Simple Stories "Say Cheese" collection.  If you love this project, you can buy the tutorial from Kathy Orta Files on her Paper Phenomenon website

.

















I'm so thrilled that this project is done. I love it but I have a confession to make.  I. am. so. tired. of. this. paper. collection.  There, I've said it.  Really, as much as I love Disney, I'm weary of looking at this paper.  I not only used it to create this project, but I used it to create my Camera box and four mini wallet style albums and THEN, I used the same papers to cut TWELVE kits for a class at Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsciana, Texas.  So, yes, I'm tired of it for now.  It may be some time before I even think about doing another Disney project.  I know there's now a "Say Cheese II" collection that came out this year. I may have to buy it and put it up for if and when I'm ready.

Have you ever used a paper collection so much that you got tired of it?  If so, please share. I don't want to think I'm the only one.  Now, I need to decide what I want to pick as my next Finish it Friday project.  I'll share it with you next week. Have a fabulous weekend. And, good news! The water is already hot...think I'll go take that shower!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts