Cute and Cuddly!


Hello crafty people and welcome Monday!  We are starting a new card challenge today over on the Cards in Envy blog.  Our theme is "Cute and Cuddly."  Of course I think animals are cute and cuddly so I just had to use this adorable digi image that I had in my stash.  I'm not 100% positive but I think it is a Di's Digital Design image that I purchased a while back.  I colored it up with Chameleon Markers and then used some 6x6 papers from Fancy Pants "Beloved" collection. Even though it's a Valentine collection, I loved the colors for this image.  I stamped the sentiment with Prima Chalk Ink in Vintage Pink and used a Papertrey Ink acrylic stamp from their Daily Designs Sentiments collection.  The bow is tied from May Arts Ivory Burlap String.

The Cards in Envy challenge will run this time through Sunday, September 6th, which gives you extra time to make a "Cute and Cuddly" card and link it to the challenge post over on Cards in Envy.  Remember, cards must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing!  I hope you'll join us!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts