Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner, I'm a Winner!!


Earlier this month I shared on Facebook that my entry (Raining Cats and Dogs Lunch Bag Mini Album) into the Graphic 45 Facebook July contest was randomly chosen as the winner!  I was to receive $75 worth of Graphic 45 product! So excited!  I turned in my mailing address and about a week later I got my package in the mail!  Here's what I got....


Oh my!  Let me list it all for you!!

  • Graphic 45 Badge (not shown in the photo)

  • Metal Clothespins

  • Antique Brass Claw Feet

  • 6x6 Gilded Lily Paper Pad

  • Gilded Lily Chipboard Package

  • Gilded Lily Tags & Pockets Package

  • 12x12 An Eerie Tale Paper Pad

  • An Eerie Tale Tags & Pockets Package

  • 12x12 Communique Paper Pad

  • Large Kraft Tag Album

Awesome!!   Here's a closer photo of it all and the badge is in this one....


So, here's my bit of advice for you....if you love Graphic 45, follow them on Facebook and watch each month for their contest.  They will tell you what they want you to create and share.  You might want to subscribe to their email newsletter so you won't miss it.  Then just take a photo of your project and share it on their Facebook page.  You have to make sure you state that it's for the contest and the month that it's for.  Then after the end of the month, they draw a random winner. I've only entered twice.  Pretty good odds, I think!

One more thing. At the top edge of these photos you may spy something Halloween looking. Yes, I made a new album over the weekend. Stay tuned....

And Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts