It's a Birthday Party! For the Cards in Envy Challenge


Everybody loves birthdays! It's a wonderful time to celebrate and for our current Cards in Envy challenge we are having a Birthday Party by making and sharing birthday cards!  This challenge runs until August 16th over on the Cards in Envy blog and we'd love to see your birthday cards for this "party."  Remember cards must be A2 size only (4.25" x 5.5"), flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing and NO square or shaped cards.

This one is mine that I designed for the challenge blog post.  If you recall, I shared this adorable image a few weeks ago in another post showcasing coloring with the Chameleon marker pens.  If you love to color and want to get familiar with coloring with the Chameleon alcohol markers, check with Flossie Scrapper in Burleson/Joshua, Texas as I will be teaching a coloring class with these markers!  I think we decided on doing the class in September on the 26th in the afternoon.

A few details about this card--the image is a digital stamp from Di's Digital Designs, the sentiment is from my Papertrey Ink stamps and I used various 6x6 papers from my stash (different designers to get the colors and look I wanted).  I used some pink and white Baker's twine for the banner and cut the tiny little banners from a 6x6 piece of paper.  The circles for the image and the mat were cut with the Big Shot and my nested circle dies.

I hope you will create a card and join us for this challenge!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts