Happy Birthday Album for Throwback Thursday


This is a cute birthday album that I created and shared on the blog back in 2013.   I remember having so much fun creating the unique pages for this album and adding all the embellishments and decorations. I used the Bo Bunny Surprise paper collection for most of the album and  I listed it for sale in my Etsy shop. It sold quickly to a person in California.  I hope it made someone very happy.

Here's what I had to say in the original post:
Since it was hard to take a photo of each set of pages and keep the album open, I decided to do a video showing the different elements of the album. Please do not laugh at my boo-boos, stammering  or forgetfulness in the names of some of the products. This video was not edited and I did not do any voice overs.  You are hearing exactly what I said as I recorded the video. Yikes!!  One correction  that I do know of...the "Springy Things" that I could not think of the name of are:  Wobbler Springs.  The hinge for this album is a Paper Phenomenon hidden hinge.



I remember that I really liked this little album and think I should make another.  I'll have to look through my paper stash and see what I have that might work or better yet, I may need to go shopping for some new birthday papers in the next few weeks!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts