Finish it Friday {Halloween Mini Album} The Sunday Version


Well, here it is! The rest of my Finish it Friday project from my crafting session on Friday.  My internet woes and slow uploading of the videos put me way behind on this so I'm doing a Sunday blog post to catch up!  Above is my spooky tree scene that I created inside the album underneath one of the flaps.  At first I thought it was rather "busy" but now I like it as Halloween can be all busy and jumbled (at least I think so.) I'm getting closer and closer to being done with this project!  Next Friday should be my last session with this one and then I'll move on to another project that I would like and need to finish.

This is the mini album that goes inside the Photo Frame Memory Box.  You can create your own by purchasing a tutorial from Kathy Orta King at Paper Phenomenon.  It called the Photo Frame Keepsake Box on her website.  OR you can sign up for my class that I'm teaching under license at Flossie Scrapper on August 22nd.  Contact Flossie Scrapper for more information.  I think the class fee is $60 and you will complete a black blank box AND a black blank album so you can pattern and decorate in any paper design/occasion that you choose on your own time at home or at a crop/workshop.


Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts