Finish it Friday?


I had grand plans this morning--I was going to get upstairs in the craft room before lunch and work on this Christmas mini album for my Finish it Friday project AND get it done.  Didn't happen.  Nope. Not at all.  I did get in the office extra early and got all my invoices and stuff done for the day and then....well, I got distracted on a non-crafting project and before I knew it, the clock said 3:00 p.m. So I finally get up here to the crafty room and open up the album and see that I did pattern all the pages some time over the past year but I have not decorated them much.  I'm pretty sure I have more of the stuff that goes with the paper lines that I used but it wasn't in the project tote with the stocking and the album. I've been looking  for that the last hour and so far, no luck.  Where is it??? Ugh.  Friday night is our night to go out for dinner so I'm running out of time.  I'll keep looking and if I find anything that will work with the papers, I'll do some of it tonight which means I'll share NEXT Friday what I get done.  Wish me luck in locating what I need, otherwise, this album may be FINISHED just the way it is.

Oh yes, the album has the bow on the spine for the package look (remember it will go inside a chipboard Christmas stocking).  I  must have glued it on the last time I worked on it, whenever that was, because the long pin was still stuck in it like I do to wait for the glue to dry. Yep, it dried all right. Had to use pliers to pull that pin out!  Hope this isn't a sign of a crafty disaster weekend!  Have a good one and...

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts