Finish it Friday Post on Saturday Evening!


Yesterday afternoon (Friday) I got to work on my current Finish it Friday project!  I also worked on it in the evening too which made it too late to upload the videos and then on Saturday morning we went to the First Monday Trade Days here in our town and when I got home the internet was down AGAIN!!  So I worked in the craft room on a few other things and totally forgot to check the internet until many hours later. So, here it is my Finish it Friday post on Saturday EVENING!  In the photo above is the two page spread I decorated yesterday with it's flaps.  Below are a few close ups images:





Below is the backside of the witch flap opened out.


 This album is created from a tutorial by Kathy Orta King (yes, she got married last week) and you can purchase the tutorial at Paper Phenomenon.  Just search for Photo Frame Keepsake Box tutorial.  And I'll be teaching a class (blank box and blank album) under purchased license at Flossie Scrapper August 22nd.

I also sorted some of my Halloween papers and embellishments today (that's one reason I forgot to check the internet!) to see what I had.  Still have quite a bit.  I know new paper collections will be coming out soon and I'll have to decide if I want to buy new or use up the old.  Decisions, decisions.  AND it will soon be time to think about what I want to do this year for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween blog posts.  Hmm....I'm trying to decide between a different project each day like I did last year OR maybe an album with different decorating each day.  Stay tuned! And come back tomorrow for the second part of this weeks' Finish It Friday!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts