Finished! Halloween Photo Frame Memory Box and Album!


Yep. This Finish it Friday project is DONE!!  Yay!  I'm so happy that it is finished as far as the construction and decorating goes.  Photos in it? Nope.  Not yet.  Maybe I'll put photos in and maybe I won't.  You just never know, but if I decide to add photos....this Photo Frame Memory Box and Album is ready!!  Now I can move on to another unfinished project that I have sitting around on my shelves.  Don't get me wrong...I absolutely LOVE the Photo Frame Memory Box and Album project but for now I need to do something different to change things up a bit.  I've got a week now to figure out which one it will be.

If you love this project and want to make one of your own, you can purchase the tutorial from Paper Phenomenon.  This was designed by Kathy Orta King and it is a fabulous creation!  Or if you'd rather take a class and live in the North Texas area, I will be teaching this on Saturday, August 22, 2015  (under license) at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas.  It won't be a Halloween project but rather a BLANK project. Your box and album will be finished as far as construction with black cardstock and chipboard.  You will decorate and finish it in any paper collection of your choice at home.  If interested in the class, call the store at 817-295-7100  or sign up online at www.flossiescrapper.com.

And that's a wrap for this Finish it Friday project! Check back next week or a different one!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts