Finish it Friday ~ B2B Disney Project


It's taken me all day to decide what my next Finish it Friday would be! Well, actually I've spent a good part of the day under a warm blanket, holding a cat or two and watching "I Love Lucy" episodes.  It's very cold here again and we had more snow and ice!  It took my son-in-law THREE HOURS to drive home from work when it usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.  Now before those of you from the north where you get lots of snow all the time start laughing, remember, we are a southern state and our roads/vehicles are not set up for this type of weather.  Our cities just don't have enough sanding trucks and plows to keep things cleared and when you live out in the country like we do--well, we are stuck at home.  It's okay though. I'll be crafting tomorrow in my room anyway.  Though I wouldn't have minded a Friday night dinner out for some good Tex-Mex.

But anyway, on with today's Finish it Friday project.  This is made from  a Kathy Orta Files  (Paper Phenomenon) tutorial.  You can purchase it on her website and it is called Back to Basics or B2B.  I started this a year ago and got the storage box made, all three albums constructed, one album completely finished and one album half way finished.  I worked on it during several different crop sessions last year but haven't touched in at least 6 months.  I have the album below to pattern with the Simple Stories Say Cheese paper collection, though now there is a Say Cheese II collection that would work really well too but I plan to use the supplies I have on hand and get this done over the course of the next several weeks.


Since it's late in the day and I don't anticipate working on it tonight (I still have the urge to sit under a warm blanket, hold a cat or two and watch t.v.). This coming week I'll pull out my box of papers and embellishments for this project and will work on it a bit during the week and next Friday. Check back then to see how much I get done.

I hope you'll join me with one of your own projects that you need to finish!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts