What's Happening Wednesday! A New Mini Album


Hello crafty peeps! Happy Wednesday to you!  I hope you've been able to find some time to craft this week.  If not, maybe this weekend! Yes?  I've been busy working on a new mini album I'm designing that will (hopefully) be for a Spring class at Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsicana, TX.  When I took this photo of my workdesk, I once again thought it was super messy!  Photos have a great way of cleaning things up as I still see a few empty spots there. Ha, ha.


This album is made from a 6.5" x 6.5" Designer Paper Pad by Kaisercraft.  I think the collection is Tropical Punch. Yeah, Tropical something and I'm pretty sure it is Punch.  This is a work in progress and I hope to have it finished by the end of the week or by the first of next week for sure.  If it becomes a class, I'll post here and there will also be a post on the Scrappin' Goodtime blog as well as on the calendar and in the newsletter which Susie sends out weekly.  I encourage you to sign up for that so you'll always be in the know!

What are you working on in your craft room?  A new project, an old project, cleaning, organizing?

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts