Finish it Friday ~ It's Done!! 8x8 Mini Album


I'm thrilled! I finished this album.  I started working on it again two Fridays ago? Yes, I think that's right.  Anyway.  I got it done! Which means, so far, Finish it Friday for me has been a success.  It doesn't matter how many "Fridays" it takes to get a project finished as long as you keep working on it and you DO get it finished.  I call this an 8x8 album because the pages are 8"x8", but the cover is 8.5" x 8.5".  Below are the photos of the pages I worked on off and on this week and then finished this morning.


A close up of the flower and bow on the right hand side of the above double page.





And a closeup of the butterfly/flowers.


The last page...




And lastly, a close up of the floral piece on the front cover of the album.


I also did a flip through video of this album and uploaded it to YouTube so you can watch and see it better. 

Link to Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GUOjeK1zs8

I have a card to design this weekend for Cards in Envy and a few final details to do on another album I've designed for Scrappin' Goodtime plus another project I'm excited to start on that I've put off for a few months.  Happy to get started on it and I will share a sneak peek of it on Sunday.

What have you been working on?  Have you finished up a project for Finish it Friday?

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts