Finish it Friday ~ Flip Hinge Mini Album


I'm not sure WHERE today has gone, but it's almost 4:00 p.m. and I have not done all the things I
I needed to do today.  I've  had this idea for awhile that on Fridays I would pull out a project that I haven't finished and finish it or rather, start to finish it!  That's why this post has the title "Finish it Friday."  My first "finish it" project is this album.  I started working on it around the end of September or first of October.  I'm ashamed to say that I cannot remember the paper collection that I'm using.  I will share that next Friday as I've yet to pull out the box that houses the supplies for this project.  In the photos below, I show a few of the pages that I've worked on so far.





This is an 8x8 album with a chipboard cover and my flip hinge pages.  This is not a hidden hinge or stack the deck hinge.  It's my flip hinge that is created with the page.  It seems so long since I started on this that I hope I remember what I was doing as far as pockets and foldouts.   Anyway, here's where I'm at right now.  I'm pretty sure it will be Sunday before I actually start working on this again.  But I've taken the first step by sharing it here in my Finish it Friday post. Each week I will share what I've completed on this album until it is done and then I'll dig out another project that needs finished for me to work on.


Do you have any unfinished projects?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Popular Posts