What's Happening Wednesday! Graphic 45 Layouts


I don't create 12x12 scrapbook layouts much anymore, but when I do---I ♥ to use Graphic 45!!  This fabulous paper collection "Time to Celebrate" was given to me by Susie of Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsicana, TX to use for designing a project for the store.  When I got home, I knew right away that I wanted to create a double page layout for these photos of my parents.  In the top layout, I used their photo from when they had been married for one year and chose the Happy Anniversary cut apart card for an accent.


I just love all the beautiful patterns you find in a Graphic 45 collection.  This set is available right now at Scrappin' Goodtime and these layout pages are on display at the store.  For more details on how I created these two layouts, click >HERE< to go to the Scrappin' Goodtime blog.  I shared these pages in a post over there today.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts