Throwback Thursday - Just for You Card


In 2012 and 2013, I designed for The Stamping Shack, a digital image shop, and was able to use their adorable images to create cards and other craft projects.  They have since closed and you can no longer purchase these images but I still love them.  They were so much fun to color with my Copic markers!  In looking at my older blog posts, I came across this card and I just love everything about it--the designer papers, the image, the ribbon and other elements.  I first posted this on March, 1, 2013.

Tomorrow is Finish it Friday.  Last week I shared a mini album that I started working on back in the fall of 2014.  I want to finish it, so this week I've pulled out the paper collection and supplies I was using and worked a couple of hours on it.  Check back tomorrow to see what I got done on it this week.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts