Made it Monday~Puppy Love for Cards in Envy


Hello! Happy Monday!! I hope each of you had a wonderful weekend and Valentine's Day.  Over on Cards in Envy, we're still feeling the love.  PUPPY LOVE that is!  The two week card challenge for A2 cards (4.25" x 5.5") that are flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing is looking for cards featuring PUPPIES (or dogs).    I found these really cute pre-colored digital dog images that I felt were perfect for this challenge.  The set even came with the sentiment!


Supplies & Tools Used:

  • Cardstock - White (Papertrey Ink) and Blue (Bazzill)

  • Designer Paper - 6x6 My Mind's Eye "Memorable"

  • Digi Images - Papercraft Inspirations Magazine

  • Twine - Pink & White (American Crafts)

  • Glitter - Clear (Wink of Stella)

  • Adhesive - Scotch Quick Dry Glue & Foam Dots

  • Tools - Trimmer, Scor-board, scissors, bonefolder, 1/2" circle punch & Crop-a-Dile

I hand cute the two tags for the card out of the designer papers and then added the dog house and puppy from the pre-colored digital image set.  I also put two pups inside the card.

I hope you'll find time to create a PUPPY LOVE card and share it with us at Cards in Envy.  The challenge runs until March 1st.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts