How to Make a Junk Bow ~ Technique Tuesday


Hello  crafty peeps!  If it's cold where you are (like it is for us right now) I hope you have been staying warm and  getting a bit of crafting done!  Today I'm sharing how I make a junk bow out of bits and pieces of leftover ribbons.  You know. Those ribbon ends that you cut off when you make a regular bow.  Yep. I save those and use them to create junk bows. All you  need is several pieces of ribbon in different widths, colors and textures.  You'll also need some tulle and an extra piece of tulle or thin satin ribbon to tie your bow.  Since it's really hard to tell you how to make a junk bow, I've done a video showing how I made one today.

Link to Video:
http://youtu.be/B0Xz2ecPQJc

Do you save your ribbon bits?  Or have you been throwing them away?  Hopefully now, you'll save them to make a junk bow.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts