Any Witch Way You Can! Cards in Envy Challenge


Good Day to You!  This cute little witch is from Di's Digi Stamps, one of my favorite digital stamp designers!  If you look for her in Di's shop, she's called "All Aboard."  I colored her with my Copic markers shown in the photo below.  This Halloween card is for the current Cards in Envy challenge. The theme is "Any WITCH Way You Can!"  Which means your card needs to feature a witch or witches or something related to a witch such as her hat, broom, shoes, legs etc.  Cards for this challenge must also be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") AND flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.  For these types of cards, I love using layers!

On my card, I used orange and black card stock plus a 6x6 American Crafts paper pad called "Haunted Hollow" which is new this year.  I just love those spider webs!  I also used black twine thread by American Craft and stamped the acrylic sentiment stamp with Stampin! Up's Daffodil Delight ink.

This WITCH challenge runs for 2 weeks on Cards in Envy. Check out the details on their blog.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts