The Third Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Frightful Easel Box MINI ALBUM

If you are here for my Any WITCH Way you Can! Cards in Envy Post please click >HERE<

If you are here for my Seems A Little Sketchy Sketch # 76 Post please click >HERE<

Thank you!

And now on with the Third Fright Before Halloween 2014....





When I finished decorating my Easel Boxes yesterday, I came up with the idea that it would be cute to have a mini fold out album inside one of the boxes.  In today's video I show you how to make the mini album to fit in your Easel Box.  You will need one sheet of 12x12 black cardstock, assorted patterned Halloween papers (you can mix collections), stickers, chipboard pieces, ephemera and a score board along with other basic tools.





Watch the video below to see how to attach the mini album into your Easel Box and to see how I decorated my album.




I really like how it turned out.  Have fun creating your own mini album inside an Easel Box.  It makes a great place to put some fun trick or treat costume photos!

Tomorrow will be the Fourth Fright Before Halloween...I hope you'll join me.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts