The Seventh Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Coffin Treat Box




I absolutely love this little project and how it turned out!  You will need to print up the pattern for the little coffin box from Martha Stewart.com.    Make sure you print up templates for the top and the bottom of the coffin box.  You will need black cardstock.  I use the smooth black from Paper Accents for all my projects--it is the perfect weight and scores beautifully!  You will also need decorative papers in Halloween prints, ribbons, twine, stickers, ephemera and other Halloween embellishments to decorate it up.  Oh and candy! If you want to fill it with candy, be sure to buy some miniature candies or candy corn!



As I said yesterday,  I think this may be my favorite Halloween project this year but then I love them all!

Tomorrow there will be another Fright Before Halloween project--for this one I had a little help from my hubby.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts