Holiday Greetings


This evening I'm sharing a card I've made for tomorrow's Seems a Little Sketchy challenge.  We have a new sketch to work with and our sponsor is Aurora Wings.  For my card I chose "Baby Penguin" to make a Christmas card!  I decided to keep my baby penguin mostly white with just a touch of grey on his face.  The papers I used are an older collection from Authentique called "Joyous"--a 6x6 pad.  The Copic colors that I used were R35, R37, R46, C0, C00, YR24 and B60 for the white fur trim on the hat.  I punched out the snowflakes from the same papers and added clear red dew drops.  The penguin, bow and hat are touched with a clear Wink of Stella brush glitter pen. The sentiment is an acrylic stamp by Papertrey Ink from their Signature Christmas collection and I stamped it with Stampin' Up! Real Red Ink.

This challenge runs for 2 weeks and starts at 12:00 a.m. (Central) Monday, October 6th over on the Seems a Little Sketchy blog.  A very generous prize ($15 gift certificate from Aurora Wings ) will be awarded to one randomly selected entry at the close of the challenge.  I hope you'll join us!

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

Popular Posts