The Eleventh Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Spooktacular Soap Dispenser

Okay, here it is the 28th of October and we are still decorating, right?  I needed something cute and decorative for the bathroom so I decided to alter a dispenser of soap and make it spooktacular.  I used a green dispenser of soap that I bought at Michael's.  The scent or "flavor" may be apple.  I'm not sure but I loved the green color! If you could find orange that would be awesome too!   For this project you will need some fun Halloween labels or stickers, twine (I used black) and a plastic bat or spider.



We have only a few more days left of this Thirteen Frights Before Halloween! It's been a lot of fun for me and I can't wait to show you the next two Frights.  Tomorrow is the Twelfth one and then on Thursday we'll finish up with the Thirteenth Fright.  Well, actually on Thursday we'll construct the Thirteenth Fright and I'll show you my finished version on Friday, Halloween Day.

Happy Crafting,



P.S. Hubby and I arrived back home yesterday afternoon from our vacation to Washington D.C.  We had a great time and saw almost everything or rather all that we could!  But we're happy to be back home and I'm looking forward to doing some crafty projects this coming weekend!

Popular Posts