The Sixth Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Ghostly Banner




Today we are making a quick and fun little ghost banner for your Halloween decor!  It's so easy you can get the kids or grandkids involved in this one!

What you'll need is some light weight white paper bags (Thanks Jackie for obtaining these for me! We'll keep it our little secret where they came from. Ha, ha.)  You should be able to find some in the grocery store or Walmart.  I give the weight and dimension in the video.  You will also need two or three ribbons in Halloween colors/designs.  I used 1/8" orange satin ribbon and a orange/black stripe (two sided) ribbon.  You may also want a roll of white tulle that you can find in any wedding craft department.  Oh yes, you'll need a fine line marker like a black Sharpie and some type of white marker for the eyes (or you could use googly eyes!)  I use Posco markers for my project.


I've hung this little banner on my fireplace mantel. It looks so cute!  I think it would also look cute hanging over the door.

Tomorrow is my Seventh Fright Before Halloween and it's quite possibly my favorite!

Happy Crafting,


Popular Posts