Hello Fall!

If you are here for my Seems A Little Sketchy card post, please scroll down.  ~Thank you!


Well it's felt more like autumn for the past few days, at least in the mornings and at night!  This time for our Cards in Envy challenge, we are looking for AUTUMN LEAVES cards (cards with leaves in fall/autumn colors).   I've been insanely crazy busy this past week especially since my computer has been in the shop for three weeks! (I finally got it back Friday afternoon and I'm now re-installing all my software programs which just adds to the busy work I've got to get done!)  Anyway, I did take time to crop for a few hours Saturday with my friend Barb at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, Texas to work on an album I'm making for a gift and since I was late on getting this fall card done, I took a bit of time to create it while at the store.  I purchased the papers--brown cardstock and a 12x12 sheet of Authentique "Grateful" from their Thankful collection and a sheet of Echo Park Reflections "Fall" element stickers.  Once I put it all together, I tied on a bit of May Arts twine.

I hope that those of you visiting my blog, will join in on this challenge.  We don't offer any prizes, just badges for the First Class Card and several In the Mailbox Cards which are Designers personal favorites.  This challenge runs until Sunday, October 19th at 6 p.m.  We do require that you only make A2 cards for this challenge (4.25" x 5.5" size) AND that your card be flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.

Happy Crafting!


Popular Posts