The Thirteenth and FINAL Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Halloween PaperBag Mini Album




Here we are for our Thirteenth and final "Fright" before Halloween!  It's been a fun thirteen days and I hope you have enjoyed watching how I create and make frightful, spooky things for my own Halloween decor collection.

Today in the videos, I will show you how I made a paper bag mini album for Halloween.  I used orange Celebration paper bags and smaller black Celebration paper bags that I bought at Michael's.  I also used chipboard to make the album covers and My Mind's Eye "Frightful"  paper collection that I purchase at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks to pattern the pages and decorate the album.  Tomorrow on Halloween day, I will show you the completed album with all the pages decorated.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3




I want to thank all of you who followed along with my first annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!  I hope to be able to do it again next year with some different Halloween projects.  If you have not been able to watch or create all of these projects, you can check back any time here on my blog or on my YouTube channel.

I wish you a wonderful and frightfully fun Halloween!
Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts