Look Who's in the Dog House!



That is Quinton cat.  He bit me on the toe one day in my crafty room while I was working on a project and made me bleed. (I was not paying attention to his meowing that he wanted to go outside so he gave me a nip on the toe and that  GOT my attention!)  Now, I put him in the dog house. Ha, ha, ha.


It's been a busy, busy week. Well actually a busy month!  Computer being in the shop for three weeks did not help so once I got it back a week ago I've been trying to catch up on stuff for this blog and my shop and on my videos for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween which starts on October 18th!!!


Anyway, this is my newest craft project.  I finished it a month ago but have just now found the time to take a photo of it.  It is so cute and if you are a dog lover (or cat) you may want to make one of your own.  (Hint: I will be putting up a tutorial with videos on sale in my shop as soon as I have time to edit the videos and type up the tutorial--please bear with me.  It may not be available until later in November or early December.) AND inside the dog house (because the roof opens up) there is a mini album!  At this point this will probably just be a tutorial and not a kit unless I discover that I have enough of the paper left to cut out a few.  (If you think you might want a kit, contact me and I'll see what I can do.)  I used Bo Bunny's Happy Tails collection along with the wood paper from Fancy Pants Nautical(?).


Now I know you are dying to see the album and I promise to share it in a post tomorrow or Sunday. So check back.


Other crafty news:
  • My November 16 class for the Graphic 45 The Night Before Christmas album  is "full".  I limited the number to six.  Five are confirmed registrations with the sixth one pending until she gets her work schedule which she should know for sure by Monday or Tuesday.  If you were wanting to take this class contact me and I'll put you on a wait list or I might be able to extended it to eight participants but I'm not wanting to make the class too big as I want us to get it done in one day!

  • The Thirteen Frights Before Halloween starts on October 18th here on my blog.  Free mini tutorial each day up through October 30th!  Some are just showing you how I decorate or assemble cute, fun Halloween  papercraft projects I've found on Pinterest or YouTube.

  • In March 2015 I will be teaching my Mickey Magic Camera Box with FOUR wallet albums at a weekend retreat in Corsicana, Texas for Scrappin' Goodtime.  You will get to work on your camera box and albums at designated class times and then have time to work on your own projects in the retreat crop area.  Sign up for Scrappin' Goodtime's newsletter for more info once it is available.
I think that's all my "news."  Remember check back tomorrow or Sunday to see more of my Look Who's in the Dog House project and mini album.


Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts