Halloween Configurations Box Revisited!


It's time to pull out the Halloween decorations!  I made this from a large Tim Holtz Configurations Box.  I think they are still available.  If you're wanting to make one, check with your LSS or online. Last time I looked Scrapbook.com had them while Amazon did not.  I've shared this here on the blog before in May or June.  That's when I made it, but really it needs to be shared now.  It has legs and sits on my coffee table. The little album in the middle can be flipped back and forth to see all the scary, frightful things on it's pages.  The edges are covered with Tim Holtz tissue tape and Multi Matte Medium.

This should be my last weekend of Halloween crafting for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  The videos will all be edited this coming week and ready for the start of this event next Saturday, October 18th!  I'm excited to share with you some new and some old (finished up my way) Halloween papercraft projects!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and check back tomorrow when I will share my Look Who's in The Dog House mini album.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts