The First Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Halloween Cards!


I'm so excited to kick off my first annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween with today's FIRST Fright!  In the first video, I will be making a simple, quick and easy Halloween card using stash from last year.  So gather up your leftover papers, stickers, chipboard and ephemera and sit down to create a card with me!  It's okay if you make more once you get started, but for this first video I'm only making one.




Next, I create a Halloween card with a bit more "technique" involved.  You'll want to pull out your Ranger (Tim Holtz) Distress inks in Halloween colors  to create the background and then we'll and add a frightfully scary element or two.  Use what you have on hand and get creative!





Check back tomorrow for the SECOND Fright Before Halloween!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts