The Second Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Spooky Easel Boxes!



When I first spied these cute little easel  boxes, I knew they'd be perfect for a Halloween project or two!  In today's video, I show you how I decorated my Halloween Easel Boxes.  These boxes were designed by Cristi Maron of The Paper Hoarder Disorder.  She has a Youtube video that gives you the dimensions and instructions on how to make the box.  It is up to you to decorate it.  She also sells the pre-cut kits for just the boxes in her Etsy shop when available or you can find them at Flossie Scrapper in Burleson, Texas.  These are made out of black cardstock and black chipboard.  To decorate them up for Halloween, you'll need various Halloween patterns of paper (it's okay to mix collections), buttons, twine, chipboard sticker pieces, stickers and any Halloween ephemera that you have on hand.




Click >HERE< for the Paper Hoarder Disorder Instructional Youtube Video

Check back tomorrow for my THIRD Fright Before Halloween!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts