Finish it Friday Halloween Photo Frame Memory Box Album {A Review}


Happy Friday Crafty Peeps!  It's been awhile since I started on this Finish it Friday project and I did not get much done on it today as other crafty things have priority like cutting extra class kits for my class at Flossie Scrapper tomorrow (circus wagon + mini album)!  But I want to get back on track with this fun Halloween Photo Frame Memory Box so I'm sharing again the first two videos I did on it and NEXT week (I promise) I will have a third video as I do want to finish this one!  Remember that this is a Kathy Orta Files tutorial and you can buy it along with a video on how to construct it on her website at Paper Phenomenon under "Tutorials."  Hint: Right now there is a sale going on for digital tutorials.  Today may be the last day.  For more info go to her website and scroll down through the blog posts for the discount code. (50% off isn't bad but time is running out for it!) Okay, I looked and the sale ends Sunday, July 12, 2015.  Get over there, find the code to save 50% on digital tutorials.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts