Halloween Finish it Friday #4


Whew! I only had about an hour to work on this Finish it Friday project today.  I kept the decorating on the pages rather simple this week by patterning the next set of pages and the flaps/pockets.  I created an insert flap with the large 31 on the front and then attached a tag with a white paper clip. The rest of the "decor" on the pages today were done with quick stickers in my stash--some had glitter on them which makes it fun! Next week I hope to have time to do more on the next set of pages and hopefully will do two sets. We'll see!  As a reminder, this project is based on a tutorial by Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon.  You can purchase the tutorial on her website at www.paperphenomenon.com.  You'll need to look for the Photo Frame Keepsake Box tutorial.  I will also be teaching a class under license on the blank box and album at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas on August 22nd.  Click on events on the Flossie Scrapper website for more info if interested in a class.

I've had lots to do today. Not even time to really get on facebook.  I did check my emails real quick though.  Not sure if I'll get to do much in the craft room tomorrow or not.  We are installing a soft sided above ground swimming pool in the backyard (20 ft), I can't really do much but have to be ready if called to hold something straight or what not.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Hopefully we will have a pool to cool off in by next weekend.  It will take several days to fill it I'm told once we get the ground level and all the assembly done.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts