The Circus is Coming!


Yes, the Circus is coming to Flossie Scrapper, Saturday July 11th!  I designed this wagon with a mini album inside in April 2014 for my Graphic 45 Le Cirque paper collection and then when Fancy Pants came out with their Life's a Circus collection I created this one.  I will be teaching a class on how to make the wagon and the mini album at Flossie Scrapper during their Open House on Saturday, July 11th.  Class attendees will make a black BLANK wagon and black BLANK album.  They will do the decorating and patterning at home on their own following my finishing video series.  I realize that not everyone needs a circus themed album even though life can really be a circus most of the time but this project would work fabulous as a garden wagon decorated with lots of ivy and pretty flowers or even as a baby pull toy for a nursery decor piece.  The class fee is $65 and includes all the pre-cut chipboard and cardstock for you to make the basic wagon (with wheels and hardware) and the mini album. The fee also includes lunch!  We will be starting the class at 10:00 a.m. on the 11th and we'd love to have you join us for a fun day during Flossie's Open House!  I will be cutting the kits soon, so call the store to sign up in the next few days so I'll have your kit ready for you! The phone number at the store is:  (817) 295-7100


Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts