Mini Flip Hinge Album Class!


I'm not sure why I didn't think of this sooner, but  you know how it is with crafty people...anyway, after I did the post about the Circus Wagon and Mini Album class at Flossie Scrapper on July 11th, 2015, it occurred to me that while the project is cute, not everyone wants or needs a wagon. With that in mind I called Vicky and we decided that if you want to just come to the class and make the blank album that you could!  So the Flip Hinge Mini Album class will start at 2:00 p.m. on July 11, 2015 at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas and the cost is just $30.00!! That includes all the black chipboard and cardstock PRE-CUT and SCORED for you so you can assemble the basic album in class.  At home you will pattern and decorate it with papers of your choice and you will receive a link/password to my decorating video so you can watch and follow along.  (That video will be the Circus album but it will give you a good idea on how to finish your album.) If you do want the wagon AND the album, class starts at 10:00 a.m. and the fee is $65 (includes lunch) and we will work on the wagon first.  So....if you want to sign up for this album (it's really easy to make) or the wagon/album combo, call Flossie Scrapper at 817-295-7100.

On this album, because it doesn't go inside the wagon, I added this charm piece to the spine and I love it.  I really think that this is one of my favorite mini albums that I've made not just because of these wonderful Graphic 45 French Country papers (which I love) but because of the size and design.  The album measures 8" long x 5.5" tall with a 3.75" spine. 6 pages (but I put 7 in this one) and 2 half (faux) pages..


And I was able to do lots of different decorating elements and flaps in this album to make it look really different such as the sunflowers that peek out of the top of the album.


Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts