Sand in Your Toes {Again for Throwback Thursday}


Well, here it is Thursday! It's been a busy week for me.  Cutting kits and getting those ready for my class on Saturday, yoga classes, work in the office, laundry, clean the floors, cooking dinner EVERY night because our daughter is out of town (yes, she does most of the cooking for our evening meals). Yesterday was a great day because we had rain and as I drove to yoga class at 5:00 in the afternoon the temp on my van said 80 degrees (f) outside!!! IN JULY!!  If you live or have ever been to Texas this time of year, you know how shocking that is! Let's just a take a moment to take that in. Ha, ha. No worries, Texas summer will be here next week when we have our first 100 degree day(s).

I made this card back in September 2012 for the CDAC Progressive challenge.  As part of the challenge, I received these adorable surfboard images and decided to paper piece them to get those great designs.  It really added to the look and then I made matching banners for the top of the card. Of course, I had to add sand and glitter embossing materials along the bottom and some flowers. (I apologize for the bit blurry photo.  I could not find the original and had to grab this one in the old blog post, but since it was a transfer from my old blog site--it lost some of it's clarity.)

So, today I'll be finishing up on my class kits.  Need to cut a few more as we had more sign up (that's a good thing) and create a bit on a few projects I've been working on.  What have you been up to this week?

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts