Halloween Finish it Friday #3


Yay! It's Friday! Friday, Friday, Friday!  AND I was able to spend an hour working on this Finish it Friday project! About time. Right?




If you love this project, you can sign up for a class to make it at Flossie Scrapper on August 22 for $60 (blank box and album, you'll purchase decorative papers of your choice separately and pattern it at home) as we are doing a repeat of this.  It is a Kathy Orta  project and I have a purchased license to teach it!  You can also purchase the tutorial from Paper Phenomenon, but taking a class with me is way more fun!  Plus, a little birdie told me that we may be having "Finish It" workshops at the store once a quarter for those who have taken a blank album/project class at Flossie's and I'll be there to show you different ways of decorating and choosing paper and such.

Happy Crafting and have a fabulous weekend!

Popular Posts