Beware! It's Coming.....Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!


One of my favorite times of the year! Fall and Halloween!  Which means it's almost time for my Third Annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween! This year I'll be making a cute Halloween gift bag album as my Thirteen Frights project.  Each day starting on the 18th I'll post a video on my YouTube channel and here on my blog showing me working on my project.  It's not a live feed video so you can watch it any time and should be about 5-8 minutes long each day.  If there's a day I need more time, I'll break it into two videos for that day.  I'll hope you'll follow along and maybe make a little Halloween album of your own.

Since I love Halloween, I just had to buy the Tim Holtz house or cottage dies to create a couple of adorable Haunted Halloween tealight houses.  So far I have this one done.  I love, love, love it!!


Don't even ask me what papers I used.  I don't know! These were some Halloween papers from my stash that I'd cut into 6" squares to use on cards so I didn't have the labels to tell me what paper line it was.  The exterior walls of the house are black with a light colored mesh or web look and the roof is white with a cobbled or wire look.  The Witch, Black Cat by her, Ghost at the door and Jack-o-lantern are fussy cut out of some October Afternoon Halloween paper.  The trees are cut with dies and my Big Shot out of black cardstock and the Ghosts coming out of the chimney are part of an embellishment set I bought at Michael's.    I ordered my cottage dies to make this from Flossie Scrapper's online shop. The battery powered tea lights can be found in the Christmas section at Walmart.  Here's hoping I get to make a couple of more to create a scene for my mantel and then...I want to make a Christmas one and a few for Winter too!

I may get in a few more blog posts before the 18th but if not, I'll see you then for my Third Annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts