Day 7 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!




Happy Monday! Sorry I'm a bit late with this post today.  It's Monday and that's my excuse. Actually I've had a tiny bit of internet problems with uploading the video but it seems to be working okay now. The image above is grabbed from the video and exported as an image so it's not the best but it does show some of what I did today for Day 7 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  I finished patterning the remaining pages (gift bags) for the album and inserted the tags and mats that I made earlier into the pockets.   This video is even shorter than the ones I did over the weekend as, well...it's Monday. Ha, ha.ha.

Here's the Video:


If you are reading this post in an email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video.  Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

Tomorrow I'll start doing some fun decorating and stuff on the pages.  Over the next few days we may even make some embellishments.  I haven't decided yet.  Yesterday I did find the auto shut off glue gun that I wanted.  Home Depot did not have it. Lowe's did not have it.  And just when I'd decided I might have to order it online, we made one more stop at Gibson's, a small store in our town that also has an Ace Hardware and they had it! Awesome! So I now own one and hope to give it a try later today.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts