Day 3 for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!


Hello to those who have been following along so far and welcome to those just now joining in on my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!  This year I'm showing how to make a cute Halloween Gift Bag Mini Album and each day for the thirteen days before Halloween I work on it and share via my YouTube channel.  So far, we've prepped the gift bags to become the covers and pages of the album. We've patterned and decorated the cover of the album and today we will pattern the first set of pages for the album and decorate it and make some photo mats and a tag.  I'm using different embellishments I've purchased at Michael's for most of the decorating and the gift bags also came from Michael's.  The papers are Julie Nutting's "Bootiful" collection.

Here's the video for Day 3:



If you are reading this post via an email subscription, you will have to view the video on my blog or YouTube Channel.

I did stop by Michael's today and at my local store, they are out of the cute witch that I used on my cover; however they did have a few others to select from AND they are 50% off! If you don't have yours yet, you might want to go shopping.

Check back tomorrow for Day 4--

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts