Day 2 + Sneak Peek Graphic 45 Christmas


On Day 2 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween, we continue with the construction of the Halloween Gift Bag Mini Album by patterning the front and back covers and adding some unique finds and decorations to the cover.  I love how it turned out but I may add a few more things later...

Day 2 Video:


If you read my post via email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video.

Here's the link to the playlist for this project. I will add each daily video to this playlist when the video goes public so you can easily find all the videos in one place.   > Click Here for the Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2016 YouTube Playlist<



On Friday, Graphic 45 will be showcasing on their blog my pop-up Christmas card that I designed for this month.  It was a lot of fun to make and turned out so special that I made a gift box for it. Yep, sometimes a card ends up being a gift too.  I can't show you all of it right now but I can show this sneak peek.


To see my card and the box, visit the Graphic 45 blog on Friday, October 21st.  And, I'll have a Fall project on their blog Monday, October 24th as part of a blog hop with Scrapbook Adhesives along with projects by Elena and Katelyn!

Tomorrow I'll have Day 3 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween here on my blog and in my YouTube Channel.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts