Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 4


Hello everyone! Today for Day 4 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween, I show you how to pattern two of the matching pocket pages and create a spider web sticker for a photo mat tag by using the Xyron Sticker Maker.  These pages are quick and easy to finish by adding some of the stickers from the Julie Nutting "Bootiful" paper collection.

The Halloween Gift Bag Mini Album is coming along nicely and we should definitely finish it by Halloween

Here's the video for Day 4:





If you are reading this post in an email subscription, you will need to view the video on my blog or my YouTube channel.

Since tomorrow is Saturday and we are all busy on the weekend, I plan on doing a short session for Day 5 to show you how to make extra photo mat tags and insert booklets for the pockets of the Gift Bag Album.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts