Day 10 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2016


It's Day 10 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!  I love this frightfully fun page with the cute glittery Jack-o-lantern with a rat on his head!  Today I decorated more pages in the album and had to fix a mistake that I made yesterday. No biggie just had to move something to a different page and re-decorate one that I did yesterday. You'll see it in the video.  So we are down to the last few days for this project.  Tomorrow I'll decorate the last pages and then on Saturday, Day 12 I'll add the ribbon binding and finish up any decorating details that I might want to add. And then on Sunday for the 13th day, I'll do a bonus project and show you how to make a Julie Nutting Halloween tag.

Here's the video for Day 10. (Sorry that it was much later this morning--a bit longer video takes a whole lot more time to upload!):

If you are reading this post in an email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video. Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

>Click Here< for the Playlist for all the videos of this tutorial series.

It's getting closer and closer to the big scary day! Sadly we no longer have any trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood as we live out in the country and all have grown up and now days most take their kiddos into town for trunk or treat and festivals.  But I still like to decorate inside the house a bit which I've yet to get done--today is the day!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts