It's Here!!! Day 1


Hello! And welcome to my Third Annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween! This is Day 1 and for 18 day we will work on a Halloween Gift Bag Album so that we have it finished by Halloween in time to put all our ghoulish photos in!  In today's video I show you how to prep your gift bags to turn them into the cover and pages of the album.  These gift bags are small bags with handles from Michael's and six came in the package--3 black and 3 orange.  You could use any color you wish for Halloween such as purple, lime green, all black etc.  You can also opt to not have any handles on your album.  It's up to you.

Here is the tutorial video for Day 1:


If you read my post via email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video.

Have a great day and I'll "see" you tomorrow.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts